Scaffolding, Access and Rigging NZ Inc was formed in 1994 by a group of like-minded individuals working in the industry who wanted to ensure they were able to speak with a united voice when it came to issues of concern to the industry.
The organisation’s membership consists of major scaffolding and rigging contractors, through to smaller companies and individuals.
A small number of Associate members who are providers to the industry in terms of supplying rope, planks, pipe, safety equipment, shrink wrap and the like are also involved.
SARNZ membership benefits include:
• SARNZ office as a single point of contact
• Yearly membership certificates
• Platform newsletter, distributed quarterly
• Input into industry training through SARNZ involvement with Tai Poutini Polytechnic
• SARNZ is able to provide input into setting industry standards
• SARNZ publishes and distributes Best Practice Guidelines in Scaffolding
• SARNZ has representation on the Australia/New Zealand standards group
• SARNZ is a unified voice promoting and speaking on behalf of the industry
• Networking with other members throughout the country.
Membership services include:
• CSC Member Benefit Card
• FnF fuel scheme
• Group Insurance Scheme — Statutory Liabilities Defence and Penalties Insurance
• Employer Liability Insurance
• An improved perception of the professional nature of your company by the public through being a member of an authoritative national trade association.
For more information visit www.sarnz.org.nz.