The FDVL41 Speed Driver is the tool that stands on its own with the capability do all screw jobs asked of it.
It is an industrial strength tool for the discerning contractor, and is a one-piece system with no awkward attachments.
It requires no pre-drilling of wood, and users will reap tremendous labour savings on every job.
Each coil contains 150 screws, and the tool comes with a one-year warranty.
Recommended applications are:
• Sub Floor
• Backer Board
• Adjustable depth control for repeatable countersinking
• Drives 1” to 3” screws — slight adjustment required
• No more dropped or lost screws
• Ergonomically friendly — no more reaching for every single screw, and can be fitted with an extension handle so the user can work while standing up
Speed: 2900 RPM
Current: 5 Amp
Power Cord: 9ft
• Extension T handle which is fully adjustable to allow for standing operation, so no more back pain.
• Palm handle attachment provides better leverage and improved control for tighter spaces.
• Padded carry bag.
• Uses double ended bits that change quickly, so there are no tools needed.