Building Today offers online and hard copy advertising opportunities to reach a targeted audience ofNew Zealand construction industry professionals and decision-makers.
Advertise your products and services to 44,000 readers or online using links to your web site and/or email address.
For a Media Kit, or for more information, phone Advertising Manager Martin Griffiths on 021 662 228 or email email@example.com
Advertising Terms and Conditions
- The publisher reserves the right to refuse or omit any advertisement it deems unsuitable for publication for any reason.
- The publisher may insert above or below any copy the word ”Advertisement” or “Advertorial”.
- The publisher may charge for any production work it carries out.
- The placement of any advertisement shall be at the discretion of the publisher unless a preferred position is specified and payment of the appropriate loading is paid. The publisher will attempt to accommodate advertisers’ requests for preferred positions but such requests cannot be guaranteed. While every care is taken, the publisher will not accept any liability for any loss incurred whatsoever through error or non-appearance of any advertisement.
- If advertising material is not received by the stated deadline, the publisher reserves the right to charge in full for the space booked and to use existing material if available.
- Cancellation notice must be received in writing no later than 5pm on the due date for advertising material.
- A copy of the publication and an invoice will be forwarded to the advertiser on publication. Payment is due by the 20th of the following month.
- All advertisements and inserts/onserts submitted to Building Today for inclusion in Building Today magazine or on the Building Today web site www.buildingtoday.co.nz will be subject to a review of the material. The publisher reserves the right to refuse for publication, or return to the advertiser for alteration, any material deemed to be technically incorrect or that breaches Broadcasting Standards Authority of NZ guidelines, or attempts to pass off or copy any article published in Building Today. Inserts/onserts must also be approved by the publisher before being printed.
- The publication of any material in Building Today does not imply endorsement or approval of the product/service by the publisher.